Shoal Creek HOA Mission & Vision
To provide services to our neighborhood based on member preferences, with emphasis on building a stronger sense of community. This will be accomplished through our committees, maintaining the common areas, and by administering and enforcing our Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs). These actions will create a desirable place to live.
We will be the “community of choice” among the premier non-gated communities in West Plano. This will be determined by quality of homeowner experience, beautification of landscape, and reflected in the valuation of our properties by appraisers and realtors.
Our commitment to our homeowners will be legendary.
The mission statement will be supported by our beliefs, principles and values:
- Encouraging members to be good stewards in meeting their responsibilities to each other and the preservation of the natural qualities of our community
- Responding to resident inquiries within 24 hours
- Offering opportunities for our members to participate in community activities and leadership roles
- Providing transparency of financial records and meeting notes
- Valuing and respecting the individual and his opinion
- Creating a welcoming, inviting, open and friendly environment
- Contributing positively to the members’ investment in our association, particularly in preserving property values
- Above all, guaranteeing the pursuit of excellence in all the Association does as our guiding principle.