News and Announcements

Stay Informed about your Association
  • Street Lights

    Frequently Asked Question 

    Q: A streetlight near my house is out. How do I get it fixed?
    A: Streetlight issues should be reported to Oncor Electric Delivery. 

    You can submit a request online at:
    or call them at 1.888.313.4747

    Be sure to write down the number that is on the pole. 

Version :